- Exhibit tables are available on August 26 from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on August 27 from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Exhibitors may distribute information and materials about products and services and may collect contact information from Summit attendees.
- The sale of goods and services is not permitted at the Summit.
- The distribution of food or beverages from exhibitor tables is prohibited by the Phoenix Convention Center.
- If exhibitors would like staff to attend Summit events, including sessions and/or meals, staff must register as Summit attendees.
- Each exhibitor will receive two parking permits per day for staff.
- Organizations that receive funding from First Things First certify that program ads and/or exhibit tables are paid for with funds from sources other than First Things First.
- The Phoenix Convention Center, Veer Consulting Conference Management and First Things First are not responsible for exhibitor materials or items left unattended at exhibit/resource tables.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or check are accepted forms of payment for exhibitors and advertisers.
- Upon receipt and approval of the completed exhibitor/advertiser application, you will be contacted by our conference management team who will generate an invoice and W-9 form for you. If you pay by credit card, you will receive a system-generated email receipt.
- First Things First may use the exhibitor/advertiser funds, in the discretion of its Executive Director, to help offset the cost of the Summit or for any other lawful purpose.
- The Exhibiting/Advertising Organization shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Arizona Early Childhood Development and Health Board, including its Board, Councils, employees, and agents (First Things First), from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses for personal injury, property damage, and trademark or copyright infringement arising from the sponsorship caused, in whole or part, by the negligence, omission, or other fault of the Organization.
- Exhibitors need to provide First Things First with proof of insurance prior to the Summit.
- Sponsor, including sponsor staff, agree that images and voice recordings obtained at the Tribal Connections event of sponsor staff or materials may be used by First Things First for printed materials, websites, social media, live-streaming, webcasts, and other marketing and educational purposes.