Call for 2022 Proposals
Call for Proposals
For 2022 Virtual Summit on August 18, 2022 and Tribal Connections on August 23, 2022
Welcome to the call for proposals for the First Things First Early Childhood Virtual Summit 2022 and Tribal Connections 2022.
You are invited to submit your proposal! Before you begin, please review the topics of particular interest below.
Here are a few important tips to consider before you complete the online application.
- Download the application form & save it to your computer.
- Type out your proposal on the downloadable application form and be sure to save any additions or changes.
- Ensure the form is accurate and all fields are completed.
- Check your spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Now you are ready to cut & paste the information in the online application!
Download the proposal print application.
The deadline for acceptance of all proposals is 5 p.m. on Friday, April 22, 2022.Call For Proposals Online Application
For the 2022 Early Childhood Virtual Summit and Tribal Connections 2022, First Things First will offer a limited number of virtual breakout sessions on a diverse set of topics related to early childhood development and health. Virtual breakout sessions are 60 minutes and will be facilitated/streamed using Zoom (via Whova – an event management system).
We are looking for sessions that meet the needs of advanced (7+ years of experience), intermediate (4 – 6 years of experience) and new (0-3 years of experience) early childhood professionals.
Subjects of particular interest include:
- Culturally responsive strategies to support families and young children
- Supporting young children who have experienced trauma
- Addressing the needs of children with mild to moderate delays
- Re-engaging families in early childhood programs
- Responding to challenging behaviors and sharing positive parenting approaches with families
- Helping early care and education providers meet the language and literacy needs of young children through evidence-based curriculum and professional development
- Improving business practices among early care and education providers to help achieve sustainability
- Successful strategies/approaches to support your early child care workforce
- Navigating change professionally and personally
- Any of the above topics that meet the needs and/or supports tribal communities