Attend Arizona’s Largest Early Childhood Conference
AUGUST 31 – SEPTEMBER 1, 2020 | PHOENIX CONVENTION CENTER
EARLY REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 18.
The 2020 First Things First Early Childhood Summit is for professionals, stakeholders and supporters of early childhood education and health. The Summit offers an exciting opportunity to build both the knowledge and relationships critical to our collective success.
The Early Childhood Summit is ideal for:
- Early childhood education and health professionals
- First Things First regional council members
- Tribal representatives
- Business and community leaders
- School administrators
- University and college faculty
- State and local policymakers