Attend Arizona’s Largest Early Childhood Conference
August 26-27 | Phoenix, AZ
Who Should Attend?
The Early Childhood Summit is for professionals, stakeholders and supporters of early childhood education and health. The Summit offers an exciting opportunity to build both the knowledge and relationships critical to our collective success.
The Early Childhood Summit is ideal for:
- Early childhood education and health professionals
- First Things First regional council members
- Tribal representatives
- Business and community leaders
- School administrators
- University and college faculty
- State and local policymakers
Arizona State Library Archives and Public Records
Association for Supportive Childhood
Bashas’ – AJ’s Fine Foods – Food City
Wellington Consulting Group, Ltd.