The Phoenix Convention Center website: http://www.phoenixconventioncenter.com/
FTF Board, Council or Staff Members
If you are a First Things First Board member, council member or staff member, please do not make your own hotel reservations (either by calling the hotel or online). FTF Staff will contact you in June to make your hotel reservations to ensure you are not charged for the room. If you make your reservation directly with the hotel you will be charged for the room.
If you are a First Things First Grantee, please make your sleeping room reservations according to the options listed below as soon as possible.
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is looking forward to welcoming our First Things First guests and is conveniently located within easy walking distance (1-2 blocks) of the Phoenix Convention Center. This full-service property offers all the amenities that business travelers have come to expect and will enjoy. If you are a Hyatt Regency World of Hyatt member, be sure to provide your membership number at the time of reservation.
First Things First has negotiated these special rates for the benefit of the Early Childhood Summit 2018 participants. All rates, sleeping rooms, parking and other related services are subject to availability at the time of reservation and arrival at these hotel properties. Early reservation will ensure the greatest possibility of obtaining these rates and services. First Things First and its conference management team do not guarantee availability. These options are subject to change without notice.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Special First Things First Group Sleeping Room Rates:
$104.00 per room per night, Single or Double Occupancy, plus 12.57% Tax
$124.00 per room per night, Triple Occupancy, plus 12.57% Tax
$134.00 per room per night, Quadruple Occupancy, plus 12.57% Tax
*These special rates are available August 24 through September 1, 2018.
These rates are subject to hotel room availability at the time of reservation. Early reservation requests are recommended.
To obtain these reduced sleeping room rates, please reserve your hotel room before August 1, 2018. Reservations are subject to availability. Early reservation will offer greater assurance of sleeping rooms at these special rates at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix.
Make a hotel reservation or if additional assistance is needed, you may call 888-421-1442.
For Central Reservations, please call 888-421-1442 and be sure to identify the group as the First Things First Early Childhood Summit (August 27-28, 2018)
- Map to the Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Sleeping Room Amenities
- Check-in Time: 3:00pm Day of Arrival
- Check-out Time: 12:00pm (Noon) Day of Departure
Special Notes for First Things First Early Childhood Summit Guests at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix:
- Complimentary standard access wireless guest room Internet for all registered hotel guests throughout the Summit.
- Summit guest room rates listed above are available before and after the Summit as indicated.
- Twenty-percent (20%) discount voucher for all First Things First overnight guests for use in the Terrace, Compass, and Networks Restaurants during the Summit.
- Special $10.00 reduced fee for self-parking in Regency Garage (located on the Southwest corner of 2nd Street and Adams) for First Things First guests billing parking charges to their room during their stay, subject to parking space availability. (This discount is only available for self-parking and for the Hyatt Regency Garage on the southwest corner of 2nd Street and Adams; no other garages in the area are offering this discount to First Things First overnight guests of the Hyatt Regency Phoenix.) The current Valet Parking rate is $28.00 per day. We encourage you to carpool with associates if possible for best parking availability.
- For overnight guests of the Hyatt Regency who park in the Regency Garage, we recommend that you leave your car in the garage and walk across the street to the Phoenix Convention Center’s North Building.
- Cancellation of sleeping rooms made prior to 48 hours of scheduled arrival will incur no cancellation penalties. Cancellations of sleeping rooms made within 48 hours of scheduled arrival will incur a one night’s room penalty plus tax according to the sleeping room rates indicated above. No shows for a sleeping room with a reservation will be charged at least one night's room rate plus tax on the guest's credit card.
- Early departures that take place after the confirmed departure date after check-in will result in a one night’s room charge at the guest room rate indicated above plus tax.
- Late departures after the 12:00pm standard check-out time will be charged an additional night’s room rate at the best available rate (not necessarily the rate you have paid). You may request a late check-out through the Front Desk, subject to availability and management’s approval.
- The Hyatt Regency Phoenix Bell Staff will happily store your luggage and give you a claim check if you need to check out before attending the Summit proceedings on Tuesday, August 28, 2018. The Bell Staff will offer you a claim check. It is customary to offer $1.00 per bag checked as a gratuity for this service (optional).
- A major credit card and valid identification will be required at check-in. If you do not have a major credit card available, a cash deposit for incidental charges will be requested at the time of check in. For more information about these policies, please contact the Hyatt Regency Phoenix directly at (602) 252-1234 and ask for the Front Desk.
- All incidental charges of a personal nature, such as local calls, laundry and valet service, etc. are your responsibility.
- The Hyatt Regency Phoenix will put an “authorization hold” on your credit or debit card of $50.00 per room per night to cover the possibility of incidental charges. If you do not charge incidental purchases to your room, this authorization will drop off in about 7-10 days. However, please be sure that you have sufficient credit or funds to cover this temporary hold on your account. This is a standard practice in the hotel industry. You may choose to pay for any incidental charges billed to your hotel room by cash or leave the charges on your credit card when you depart. In lieu of a credit card, the hotel may accept cash deposits for sleeping room charging privileges. If neither option is available, the front desk will mark the sleeping room as "no room charges" and you will need to pay as you go for hotel services such as restaurants, room service, etc.
- If your organization prefers to process a purchase order for sleeping rooms, please call the Hyatt Regency Phoenix directly to inquire. Some hotels do not accept purchase orders for sleeping rooms and we recommend credit cards for payment of accommodations to facilitate the process for you.