The First Things First Early Childhood Summit brings together more than 1,400 early childhood professionals, stakeholders and supporters to share innovative strategies, research and best practices that help kids be ready for school and set for life.
Sponsorship of the Summit provides you with a unique opportunity to reach a highly engaged and influential audience, including:
- Early childhood education and health professionals
- First Things First regional council members
- Tribal representatives
- Business and community leaders
- School administrators
- University and college faculty
- State and local policymakers
Why Sponsor the Summit?
In addition to a strong on-site presence at the Summit, sponsors enjoy exposure via the Summit’s website, e-mail marketing to more than 35,000 supporters of early childhood and more, all while demonstrating your commitment to support Arizona’s youngest children.
Limit to 1
Limit to 2
Limit to 4
|Premier ad on Summit mobile app||✔|
|Wifi sponsor ad on Summit mobile app||✔|
|Opportunity to address Summit participants from the stage at Opening or Closing (1400+ attendees)||✔||✔|
|Opportunity to address Summit participants from the Featured Speaker stage (400+ attendees)||✔|
|Complimentary Summit registrations||10||8||6||4||2|
|Color ad in Summit program||Full page||Full page||Full page||Half page||Quarter page|
|Recognition on Summit marketing materials||Logo/Name||Logo/Name||Logo/Name||Logo/Name||Name|
|Recognition on home page of Summit website (in rotation with other main sponsors)||✔||✔||✔|
|Opportunity to host a sponsor resource table in pre-conference area near main ballroom||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Additional Sponsorship Opportunity:
Coffee Sponsors: $500
Coffee brought to you by: Logo/Name recognition
To Become a Sponsor:
- Download and complete the Sponsor Application Form
- Return the completed form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact:
Dave Ryder, Veer Consulting
602.568.6277 | email@example.com
- Full color (CMYK) or grayscale
- PDF / X-1A format preferred
- JPEG and TIFF also accepted
- Resolution for ads and images: 300 dpi
- No bleed or crop marks
- Logos: High-resolution JPG or EPS format
All ads and logos are due by JULY 1, 2018. Send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizations that receive funding from First Things First certify that sponsorships, program ads and/or exhibit tables are paid for with funds from sources other than First Things First.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or check are accepted forms of payment for sponsors.
- Upon receipt and approval of the completed sponsor application, you will be contacted by our conference management team who will generate an invoice and W-9 form for you. If you pay by credit card, you will receive a system-generated email receipt.
- Sponsor benefits begin upon receipt of completed sponsor application and payment.
- Resource tables are available on August 27 from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on August 28 from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sponsors may distribute information and materials about products and services from their resource table and may collect contact information from Summit attendees.
- The sale of goods and services is not permitted at the Summit.
- The distribution of food or beverages from sponsors is prohibited by the Phoenix Convention Center.
- The Phoenix Convention Center, Veer Consulting Conference Management and First Things First are not responsible for materials or items left unattended at resource tables.
- Sponsors utilizing a resource table need to provide First Things First with proof of insurance prior to the Summit.
- The Sponsoring Organization shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Arizona Early Childhood Development and Health Board, including its Board, Councils, employees, and agents (First Things First), from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses for personal injury, property damage, and trademark or copyright infringement arising from the sponsorship caused, in whole or part, by the negligence, omission, or other fault of the Sponsoring Organization.
- First Things First will use the sponsorship funds, in the discretion of its Executive Director, to help offset the cost of the Summit or for any other lawful purpose.